Nail polish is a great way to spice up your look, but it can be tricky to find the right shade. Choosing the right nail polish color can be tough, especially if you're not sure what will look best on your skin tone and hair color. Here are five tips for finding the perfect shade of nail polish:
1. Think about what you'll be wearing when you wear the polish. Light colors work best with light clothing and dark colors work better with dark clothing. If you're going to be wearing a lot of black or navy, it's best to stick with darker shades of nail polish.
2. Test out different colors on your hand before buying them at the store or ordering them online. You may think that a certain shade looks awesome in the bottle, but once it's on your nails, it might not look as good as you thought it would. Try some different colors on your hands before committing to one particular shade of nail polish!
3. Know Your Skin Tone: If you have fair skin, you should avoid pastel shades or bright neon colors. These will make your hands look washed out and washed up. Instead, opt for darker shades like burgundy or deep purple so that your hands look more toned.
4. Don't Overdo It: A little bit of color can go a long way when it comes to nail polish! Make sure that you don't paint your nails too thickly or else they'll look too busy and distracting when they come into contact with other objects around them (like your phone).
5. Ask for help from someone who knows about makeup and beauty products if you need assistance finding the right color for your skin tone and hair color combination! If you don't have anyone around who knows about makeup and beauty products, head over to Proform Beauty Supply in Bothell, WA. Bobby is super knowledgeable in nail products. He would be glad to answer your questions! Our address is 1715 228th St SE UNIT 104, Bothell, WA 98021
We help both licensed and unlicensed individuals.